DODGE – The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office received a grant from the Nebraska Office of Highway Safety for overtime traffic enforcement in conjunction with the nationwide “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over” campaign. The grant period was from August 21 to September 7, 2020.
Sixteen Dodge County deputies participated and worked a total of 242 overtime hours.
The following is a list of arrests made and citations issued during the grant period:
Total Citations (89)
Total Vehicles Contacted (257)
- Driving Under the Influence (6)
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol (6)
- Open Alcohol Container (4)
- Speeding (28)
- Reckless Driving (1)
- Felony Arrests (7)
- Fugitives Apprehended (11)
- Child Passenger Safety Restraint Citations (2)