*** This meeting has been canceled ***
The park board meeting for tonight has been canceled and the Christensen Field Soccer Complex items are being removed from tomorrow’s City Council meeting agenda.
Items will be revisited at the September 1, 2020, Park and Recreation Board meeting.
*** ORIGINAL POST ***
FREMONT- The Parks and Recreation Board will be hosting a special meeting on August 10, 2020, at 7 pm to possibly approve the agreements to lease Christensen Field to the Fremont Soccer Club and Midland University for the years 2020-2023.
There is also a consideration of a request from Midland University for improvements to Field #5 at Christensen Field.
To view the agenda, leasing agreements, and other items, click on the following links:
There is an option to engage in the meeting through Zoom.
Parks and Recreation Board Special Meeting ID: 969 0495 0734
One tap mobile
- +13462487799,,96904950734# US (Houston)
- +16699009128,,96904950734# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/admMDHs9Fi