Wholestone Farms has an immediate opening in their Human Resources Department!
Position: Human Resources Clerk
FLSA Status: Office Hourly
Department: Human Resources
Location: Fremont, NE
Reports to: Manager of Human Resources
Approval Date: November 1st, 2019
Pay Range: $17-$18.50
The incumbent is responsible for providing administrative support while handling confidential personnel information, as well as maintaining employee data in ADP Workforce Now. Works closely with payroll on new hire employee entries, along with pay rate changes. Maintains plant and office hourly employee attendance control programs. Tracks employee job awards, assignments, and transfers program. Monitors plant employee disciplinary process, fields HR questions, and other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and ability to prioritize work.
- High level of verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess unquestionable ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- A working knowledge of PC software including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to use specialized computer applications.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual Spanish communication skills.
To apply, please visit www.wholestonefarms.com/careers or attend one of Wholestone Farms’ Open House Hiring Days, coming up November 20th and December 3rd from 12PM to 5PM.
WholeStone Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.