Wholestone Farms has an immediate opening in their Hog Processing Department!
- Cut, trim, or clean meat and/or carcasses
- Grind meats such as pork
- Identify cut or grade of meat
- Inspect meat or meat products
- Operate food processing production equipment/machinery
- Ability to work with a knife
- Adjust production equipment/machinery setup
- Clean equipment or machinery
- Set up production equipment or machinery
- Perform repetitive tasks in a processing setting
- Use hand or power tools
- Some jobs may include specialized slaughtering tasks
- Follow all company rules for food safety and employee safety.
- The ability to perform repetitive hand & wrist motion throughout a shift.
- The ability to lift/push/pull 50+lbs as required throughout the course of a shift.
- The ability to twist and bend the body as necessary to perform job related tasks.
- The ability to kneel/squat/climb as necessary to complete job related tasks.
- The ability to perform grasping & pinching motions to complete job-related tasks.
Working Conditions: The work environment in Hog Processing is a warm environment and, in some areas, may be exposed to cold temperatures.
Scheduled Hours: Most jobs start at 7:00 A.M. and finish at approximately 4:30 P.M. A typical work week consists of an 9-9.5-hour daily shift, Monday-Friday with some Saturday work. Please note, the company may require seniority-based overtime work.
To apply, please visit www.wholestonefarms.com/careers or attend one of Wholestone Farms’ Open House Hiring Days, coming up November 20th and December 3rd from 12PM to 5PM.
WholeStone Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.