Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Walnut Radio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Walnut Radio, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Walnut Radio, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Walnut Radio, LLC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
General Contest Rules for Walnut Radio, LLC, ALL STATIONS: KHUB, KFMT, KOBM-FM, KOBM-AM, KIBM, KCRO
These are the rules governing all contests aired on any WALNUT RADIO STATION and on any website associated with any of those stations.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any WALNUT RADIO STATION contest.
- Some contests will have specific rules that may amend these eligibility values, and these rules will be aired on the station hosting the contest during said contest. Only one winner per month per household is permitted per contest. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- Anytime you call any WALNUT RADIO STATION, you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record if for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a WALNUT RADIO STATION contest, your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or Internet purposes.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. Walnut Radio, LLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at a Walnut Radio, LLC studio prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), WALNUT RADIO, LLC may have to redirect delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize and shall be thus deemed as WALNUT RADIO, LLC awarding the prize to the winner. WALNUT RADIO, LLC shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. WALNUT RADIO, LLC shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All WALNUT RADIO, LLC contests are open to all eligible U.S. residents 19 or over (unless otherwise specified). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to WALNUT RADIO, LLC that will be presented to WALNUT RADIO, LLC and accepted before the prize is awarded.
- Winners will be expected to claim prize at one of these WALNUT RADIO STATION studios: KHUB/KFMT – 1746 E 23rd Avenue North, Fremont, NE 68025 or KOBM-AM and KIBM-AM – 11717 Burt Street, Ste 201 in Omaha, NE 68154 (unless otherwise noted), 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize which will be specifically stated in the contest entry information.
- Employees of Walnut Radio, LLC, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families or significant others of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the WALNUT RADIO, LLC main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- WALNUT RADIO, LLC reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
- WALNUT RADIO, LLC assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. WALNUT RADIO, LLC and their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, WALNUT RADIO, LLC reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of WALNUT RADIO, LLC management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
- WALNUT RADIO, LLC reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time.
- The contest judge’s decision is always final.
- For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following number unless otherwise specified: KHUB/KFMT (402) 727-5555, Boomer Radio Network: (402) 553-1490. KCRO: 402-344-0660. The person operating the telephone at WALNUT RADIO, LLC has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
- WALNUT RADIO, LLC shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or Internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
- A copy of these rules is available during business hours at the WALNUT RADIO, LLC studios in Fremont, NE and Omaha, NE. These studios are located at: KHUB/KFMT – 1746 E 23rd Avenue North, Fremont, NE 68025 or KOBM-AM and KIBM-AM – 11717 Burt Street, Ste 201 in Omaha, NE 68154 (unless otherwise noted), 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays.)
Used with permission. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited.
This website is protected by copyright. It is published by Walnut Radio, LLC and is made available to you under the following terms and conditions:
- that it is for your personal use only or for business use only within the terms and conditions accepted when registering;
2. you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or make it available except to download it onto a single computer and view it for private use only;
3. you may not, except with our express prior written permission, distribute or commercially exploit it; you may not transmit it or make it available on a network without our express prior written permission;
4. use of it is at your sole risk.
The intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the material, information and computer files on this site are owned by or are licensed to Walnut Radio, LLC Nothing transfers to you any rights of ownership of such intellectual property rights or constitutes a license to use such intellectual property rights other than to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions.