FREMONT – If you have a child in kindergarten through 8th grade with an interest in competitive dance, the NAIA Champion Midland University Dance Team wants to teach them a half-time routine.
The annual Junior Warrior half-time clinic will be held on Saturday, September 28th, 2019 from 9:00AM to 1PM, with the football game immediately following. Clinic participants will perform with Midland U Dance at halftime during that game.
This year the clinic costs $35 per Junior Warrior, and registration includes a t-shirt for the junior dancer, a pizza lunch and one ticket to the football game. Payment & registration forms are due by this Wednesday, September 11th, 2019.
- 9:00-9:30 PM Registration in the Midland University Wikert Event Center
- 9:30-11:30 PM Learn Clinic Material
- 11:30-1:00 PM Lunch/ Change into T-Shirts/ Head to Heedum Field
- 1:00 PM Kick Off at Heedum Field!
*Dancers will sit in a reserved section until Half-time.
- 2:00 PM (Est. time) Half-Time Performance.
Parents will pick their dancers up immediately after the halftime performance from a pickup location behind the concessions stand at Heedum Field.
More information & paper registration form: CLICK HERE.
Register online: CLICK HERE.