Structure Fire Causes Large Loss

FREMONT – Late Thursday night, a structure fire caused major damage to a Fremont home. The Fremont Fire Department received a call around 10:38 p.m. for the fire at 150 North Morrell.

Fremont Fire Chief Todd Bernt said when they arrived, the house had smoke and flames. The fire was under control within 10 minutes and caused by a space heater.

Occupants were out of the house on arrival and had suffered no injuries. Several family pets were lost in the fire. The losses are estimated to be $45,000.

Share:
Comments