Chimney Fire at Magnus Inc.

The Fremont Fire Department responded to a Fire call this morning around 7:30 at Magnus Inc. , 1300 Morningside Road.  Fremont Fire Captain Pat Tawney tells us they had a chimney system that became plugged and smoke filled the building. By the time Fremont fire arrived, All employees had been evacuated because of heavy smoke filling the building. Fremont Fire drilled some holes in the chimney and were able to supress the smoke.  All the doors to the building were opened, smoke cleared and no substantial damage to the building.

Share:
Comments