Fire Reported at Home in North Bend

The North Bend Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 140 W 13 St at 8:48 a.m. on Monday, May 14. According to Fire Chief Jeremy Knapp, firefighters arrived on scene to discover a fire in the bathroom that was likely caused by electrical issues.

The one person who was inside the structure made it out safely, according to Knapp. With assistance from the Morse Bluff and Fremont Rural Fire Departments, the fire was contained to the attic area above the bathroom.

Share:
Comments