Bathroom Catches Fire at Norfolk Business

NORFOLK – A bathroom fire caused minor damage to a Norfolk printing company Tuesday night.

Norfolk Fire Captain Lannce Grothe says the fire department was sent to Marathon Printing on Square Turn Boulevard at about 10-30 Tuesday evening for a fire in the bathroom of the facility.

18 firefighters responded to the scene and had the fire under control after about five minutes. Inspectors say the fire was electrical in nature.

Captain Grothe says the fire caused minor damage to the building. No one was injured.