GRAND ISLAND – Eight local marching bands will make their way west for the Nebraska State Fair as part of the annual Marching Band entertainment.
The Nebraska State Fair welcomes all high school bands from across the state to be a part of the Nebraska State Fair’s Marching Band Exhibition program. Marching Band performances occur daily throughout the grounds during the fair’s 2018 dates, August 24th through September 3rd. Bands march a route from the Welcome Center to the Marketplace on the fair grounds.
Performances from local high school marching bands include:
- Archbishop Bergan Band – August 24th at 9:45AM
- Yutan Public School’s Marching Chieftans – August 24th at 11:00AM
- Cedar Bluffs Wildcat Marching Band, Cheer & Dance – August 25th at 10:00AM
- Bishop Neumann Cavaliers Marching Band – August 27th at 11:15AM
- DC West High School Marching Band – August 29th at 11:00AM
- Fort Calhoun High School’s Pioneer Marching Band – August 29th at 11:15AM
- Arlington “Screamin’ Eagles” Marching Band – August 29th at 2:00PM
- Fremont Middle School Marching Band – August 30th at 10:30AM