ANOVA – Customer Service/ Technical Support Representative
Anova is looking for a positive, energetic personality to join our Tank Level Monitoring Support Team, to provide top-notch customer service and technical support for our customers in the fuel and propane Industry.
Summary of the Position:
In this position you will be here to support our customers by helping them with any product questions and helping our customers navigate our website and app. You are tasked with providing a positive and helpful experience for our customer.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and email requests.
- Walk customers through our company website and app.
We will train a quick learner with relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time M-F 8-5
Salary: Hourly wage is dependent on qualifications.
- We offer flexible scheduling
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long Term Disability and AD&D
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement and Profit Sharing
- Educational benefits
- Casual Dress
- Paid holidays and vacation
- High School or GED required
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a customer service position