Village of Arcadia
Village of Arcadia is looking for a full time utility worker to help with garbage route, mowing, weed eating, snow removal and other duties as specified by Utilities Superintendent. Must be at least 18 years old and have valid Nebraska driver’s license. Able and willing to obtain CDL, certification for mosquito spraying, wastewater and water; must live within reasonable distance of Village of Arcadia. Competitive wage based on experience. References required. Pick up application at Village Office, 110 W Bridge Street, Arcadia. Applications accepted until position is filled. EOE. Call 308-789-6552 for questions.
Custer Care has the following job opening. You may pick up an application at 1020 So 2nd or on our website custercare.com
ADMINISTRATOR – Full-time position
- Shall be at least 21 years of age be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Shall have had at least two years of formal post-secondary education from an accredited institution of learning and a minimum of 5 years experience working with elderly and/or impaired adults in a supervisory administrative capacity.
- Must be certified as a 40 hour Medication Aide with one year experience.
- Demonstrates ability to assist client with ADL needs (i.e. baths, nail care, feeding, etc.
- Serve as liaison between the program and the community, working to develop cooperative relationships with other community service agencies and organizations.
- Carry out sound fiscal management practices within the program to meet the facility budget requirements.
- Be responsible for the facility’s compliance with rules and regulations..
- With other program personnel, plan and carry out a program of services and activities to achieve program goals and meet needs of clients.
- Assists with a caregiver support group program for client’s families routinely.
- Coordinates with the Safety Committee to ensure safety in the buildings. Sees that routine safety drills are completed and records are maintained.
- Coordinates and assists with the maintenance and repairs of the physical facilities.
Central Nebraska Community Action Partnership
Central Nebraska Community Action Partnership is looking for an individual to
work as a Weatherization Technician in Loup City. Benefits available include:
Flexible scheduling, Health, Dental, Life and Vision insurance, vacation, sick
leave, retirement, Cafeteria 125 plan, and EAP.
Qualified individuals must possess: a valid Nebraska Driver’s License with a
clean driving record; a high school diploma or equivalent; previous residential
construction experience is preferred, but not required.
This individual will assist in applying energy conservation items to qualified
homes which could include insulation, windows, doors, etc. and other basic
carpentry work. Vehicles and required tools are provided.
For an application contact: CNCAP, Human Resource Department at (308)
745-0780 ext. 0. This position will be open until filled. EEO/AA