Husker ticket giveaway official rules
1. Must be 18 or over to register for each drawing
2. One registration per day per listener please
3. Once you have won a set of tickets, you are ineligible to win any other pairs the remainder of the season
HOW IT WORKS
– Listen for the sponsor ad of the day on the Breakfast Show to be announced
– Listen for that ad all day, and when you hear it call 308-872-2801
– We draw the Friday one week before each home game for the pair of tickets along with a pair of tailgate passes
4 R COUNTY- Win and pay it forward promotion!
How it works:
1. Every 4th Friday each month through December, a vehicle with sponsor logos on it will be somewhere in Custer County (two clues given on the Breakfast Show the morning before, one clue given that morning as well as what time to go to the location)
2. The day of the contest, participants follow the clues to find the vehicle. There, they will draw a card until the given cutoff time.
3. Whoever draws the highest card will win the $300 to give to a 501(c3) agency or program listed on the Custer County Foundation list provided.
4. At the end of the year, any excess funds left following the $300 monthly giveaways will be distributed during December in extra contests!
1. By participating in 4 R County, you grant the right to use your name and likeness in any and all future media or promotions.
2. By participating in 4 R County, you understand that “winning” means being required to choose a 501(c3) program to be the recipient of the check.
3. The Custer County Foundation will provide the necessary paperwork to the appropriate parties following each giveaway event.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Custer County Foundation
Dana F. Cole
Farmer’s National Company & Dave Davis Auction Service
Grocery Kart- Broken Bow
Nebraska State Bank
Pracht’s Ace Hardware
Runza- Broken Bow
State Farm Insurance- Donna Cahill