Video was the fastest growing form of ad format in 2012.
Put your business in front of your potential customers with pre-roll commercials, video commercials and digital web advertising on ColumbusNewsTeam.com.
Contact us about putting Columbus News Team to work for your business: Angie@columbusnewsteam.com
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text. (source: Insivia)
- Banner ads are 1.5x more effective in raising product awareness to consumers than direct mail. (source: Nielsen)
- Research shows that consumers engage with banner ads more than TV or outdoor ads. (source: Digiday)
- 52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (source: Invodo)
- 75% of users remember the brand after viewing an online banner ad. (source: Dynamic Logic MarketNorms database /Millward Brown Digital)
- 59% of senior executives prefer video over text. (source: Brainshark)
- Broken down by gender, 51.8% of Internet users are female, while 48.2% are male. (eMarketer, 2011)
Columbus News Team is a television station serving the Columbus, Nebraska area and the entire Platte Valley in Platte, Colfax, Butler, Polk and Nance Counties. The station, KMJF-LD is found over the air on channel 48.1 and on area cable systems serving over 12,000 homes. The tv station features local news, sports and weather information as well as live event coverage from football, baseball, basketball and soccer games as well as Fremont’s Polka Party and Columbus Days.
Columbusnewsteam.com is the area’s top website for news and information from the Columbus area. Hundreds of thousands page views each month connect with local residents wanting to know more about their community and the latest in Nebraska news and sports.
Our advertising rates and packages are affordable and can be customized to fit your needs. Together with our News Channel Nebraska network, we can drive traffic to your business and want to be judged on how we help grow your sales and meet your advertising objectives. We don’t force our customers to sign contracts. We believe that advertising must work for our customers.